Wednesday 19 January 2011

Photoshoot

Day and Time: 17th January 2011, 

Setting: My bedroom as I can have a different choice of backgrounds, it's a relaxed environment with lots of space to take picture. Also I can make my own lighting. 


Model: Myself and Mary Mcnamee. The main reasons I picked myself is because I know what I want and will be able to do it quick. I also asked Mary to let me take photos of her so I can add pictures to my content page. 


Costumes and Makeup: 


Me
Mary Mcname
LOOK
Make-up
Outfit
Make-up
Outfit
Floral Print.
Dark eyes
bronzer on cheeks
and light purple eyeshade
Floral print skirt and jumper
Slightly natural, big eyelashes an blue eyeshade
Floral print long top and jeans
American
Same as before but a light blue eyeshade
Baggy top and shorts with hair band
Sam make up as before but with more bronzer on the cheeks
Cropped top and jeans
Rock
More bronzer and black/sliver eyeshade
Tight fitting black leotard
n/a
n/a
Bed Time
Tone down on make-up
blush on the cheek, glitter eye shade.
Big baggy grey jumper and pink shorts
+ a teddy
n/a
n/a
Lace
Tone down make up
pringles 
n/a
n/a
White shirt
Red lips and dark eyes
5 microphones and a white cover 
n/a
n/a


Props: My bed, a teddy, a fan. I need the fan to get a wind swept look. Also the teddy is to connote that it is night time. Also Pringles as in one of the photos I want it too look like the classic duck pringles mouth. I need 5 microphones to wrap around myself to give off a rock'n'roll kind of look and also connote that I'm loads to do with music. 

Average time for makeup and costumes: 2 hour

Average time for photo shoot: 4 hour


No comments:

Post a Comment