Wednesday 19 January 2011

Names for my magazine

From my research about music magazine it made me think of good names for my music magazine;
 - M
 - Crash
 - Trash
 - Tempa
 - Hitz
 - Genre
 - Ting!
 - system.
 - 1
 - N O . 1
 
They are just a couple of names that I like for a music magazine. Next I have taken three of the names that I liked the most and try out different fonts – also I have put a bit why I liked that name for the magazine and what it means.

Tempo. 


For music ‘Tempo’ is the speed at which a composition is to be played. For my magazine it could connote music, and what going on in music (how music moving along and whats happening in music now and what will happen later). My favourite font of ‘tempo’ is the fifth one day, as it look edgey and different. 









M.


As it just the letter ‘M’ this could connote a lot of different things first of all, M for Music, M for musicians, M for magic. Any word starting with ‘M’ you could think of. If it has the right colour scheme and right images and words, then hopefully people will think of Music. My favourite font for ‘M’ is the fifth one day as I think it needs to look bold, but not so it take the attention away from the main picture of the front cover.








Genre.


This shows that the music magazine isn’t aimed at one particular music genre, that it covers all the music genres. My favourite font for ‘genre’ is either the fifth one or the first one. They both stand out, but at the same time because of the look could appeal to different types of music fans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment