Wednesday 19 January 2011

Drafts of magazine


 FRONT COVER. Here is three different types of layouts for the front cover of my magazine, I looked at music magazines already on sale to see what I could do. I like the middle layout as there not much writing on it, but being a new magazine I need more writing like the right layout as it need to attract consumers.  



CONTENT PAGE. I think for the content page I need to make sure it has enough information on it but not to much information that it too much for the reader. So I made sure that there is a few images. For example there a massive image on the left layout and there is enough room for the writing.                                                                        


DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD. I only did two layout for the double page spread. I made sure thats there a lot of images, as that attracts the consumers as you can tell on the top layout. As well I made sure there was one main image, to tell the reader who they are reading about. Also I like on the second layout how there is a main quote to how the reader what the article is mainly going to be about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment